Are you a Recruiter who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Recruiter who has sourcing experience?
Our client is a growing medical establishment that provides in home diagnostic services and is passionate about providing the best treatment for their patients while making a difference in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruiting for Executive level positions.
- Recruit for multiple open requisitions at a time
- Post open positions
- Screen and interview candidates
- Pass along interview feedback and notes to the hiring managers
- Respond to all incoming inquiries
- Review resumes online and call/e-mail potential applicants to sell them on the position
- Process applications
- Enter data into the applicant tracking system
- Process reports
Respond to all incoming inquiries
- Conduct reference checks and criminal background checks
- Process new hire paperwork and assemble new hire files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-6+ months of sourcing experience for Executive level positions
- Someone who has used multiple platforms for sourcing such as Indeed, SimplyHired, etc. is ideal
- High volume recruiting experience is preferred
- Experience sourcing psychologists is a huge plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have experience using an applicant tracking system, preferably ADP
- Self-motivated, positive and personable
- Easygoing and flexible to change
- Must be okay with virtual training and can’t be afraid to ask questions
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to jump in, learn the role and hit the ground running
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work for
- Growing company
- Team longevity
Hours: 40 hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Recruiter position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 139352
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.