Are you a Recruiter / Customer Service Representative who is sales driven and enjoys talking to people over the phone? Are you a Recruiter / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company that is extremely involved in the community?
Our client provides a service that helps save the lives of many community members and works hard to volunteer and give back to the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter / Customer Service Representative, you will make outbound calls to previous donors using call lists to schedule a donation, enter call results and/or schedule donor appointments.
- Meet individual performance expectations for appointments schedule
- After reviewing donor information in the computer, pre-qualifies potential donors to determine eligibility and/or direct any eligibility questions to appropriate personnel
- Answer/transfer inbound phone calls and provide information as requested
- Follow phone scripts as directed
- Conducts special donor recruitment projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have call center, inside sales, appointment setting and/or and outbound calling experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Must be ok being on the phone most of day
- Professional, pleasant and polite telephone manner on all calls
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Hours: 30-35 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Recruiter / Customer Service Representative position: $11.20 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136027
WHAT YOU GET:
- Community involved company
- Numerous volunteer opportunities
- Excellent company mission
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.