Are you a Direct Hire Recruiter / Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within driving distance of New London, WI? Are you a Direct Hire – Recruiter / Human Resources Assistant who is a quick learner and is ready to jump into a new role?
Our client offers a variety of impactful, life-changing programs and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter / Human Resources Assistant, you will be supporting the Talent Acquisition team which will include a lot of phone and email work.
- Recruit and source candidates on many platforms
- Schedule interviews
- Message candidates
- May do interviews down the road
- Other support work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recruiting / Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Social media platforms experience (LinkedIn)
- Customer service experience
- Excel skills
- Energetic, positive and friendly
- Possess ownership of the position
- Very quick learner with the ability to take notes and jump in
- Ability to work well independently toward the set goal, as well as willing to work collaboratively towards department goals
- Professional communication skills
- Live within driving distance of New London, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Positive company culture
- Location is on a beautiful property
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sumer hours (half day Fridays)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Recruiter / Human Resources Assistant position: $20.00-$28.85/hr. based on experience
Location: New London, WI. You will work onsite the first month and then will have a hybrid option. Must live within driving distance of New London, WI
Job ID: 140697
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.