Are you a Recruiter / Payroll Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Recruiter / Payroll Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity within an established, growing company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client offers their services to both residential and commercial customers and is a leader in their industry. Founded over 50 years ago they now have well over 1,500 franchises in the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter / Payroll Assistant, you will work with temporary agencies and post and re-open positions on various sites.
- Help with onboarding new employees
- Answer benefit questions
- Process full-cycle payroll for 50+ employees to send to Paychex
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recruiting experience, ideally recruiting production roles
- Experience posting positions on multiple sites
- Payroll experience a plus
- Benefit knowledge a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Ability to take direction
- Strong multitasking skills
- Independent and reliable
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Laid back working environment
- Growing company
Hours: 10-25 hours per week within 7:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Recruiter / Payroll Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Hybrid schedule available. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141437
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.