Are you a Recruiter / Talent Specialist who is looking to be apart of a company that thrives on collaboration and innovation? Are you a Recruiter / Talent Specialist who has extensive recruiting experience?
Our client has been helping companies navigate the complex world of commerce for almost a century. They are committed to bringing together teams of smart, driven professionals to support their millions of clients worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter / Talent Specialist, you will collaborate frequently with hiring managers, key stakeholders and HR to strengthen the candidate pool and effectively build proactive talent pipelines of driver candidates.
- Advise and execute on effective and efficient recruitment and sourcing strategies needed to engage and secure top talent, including diverse job seekers
- Challenge hiring managers about talent assumptions and educate them on trends in the driver labor market to inform better hiring decisions
- Use competitive analysis to understand hiring needs and recruiting practices of talent competitors
- Meet talent acquisition aligned goals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of full recruiting experience
- Must have 2+ years of recent experience recruiting drivers, including CDL-A, CDL-B, non-CDL and Over the Road drivers
- Excellent and proven experience in direct sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, interviewing, offer negotiation, communication & follow up and an understanding of dot regulations
- Experience recruiting in the transportation carrier, ecommerce or 3PL (third party logistics) industry is preferred
- Experience recruiting diverse candidates and identifying outreach program opportunities is preferred
- Knowledge of U.S employment laws is preferred
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge using a range of recruiting tools including applicant tracking systems and CRMs is highly preferred
- Must have good knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Must have a high degree of self-motivation and can act as a strong individual contributor, while also collaborating effectively in a highly matrixed organization
- Must live in the state of Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate and ambitious team
- Company with almost 100 years of experience
- Solid career development
- Culture of teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Recruiter / Talent Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Remote position (MUST LIVE IN THE STATE OF WISCONSIN)
Job ID: 137551
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.