Are you a Recruiting Administrative Assistant who likes to work in a small office environment? Are you a Recruiting Administrative Assistant who is looking for an entry-level opportunity with room for growth?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiting Administrative Assistant, you will work in the Human Resources department.
- Post positions
- Refresh job postings
- Process invoices
- Potentially assist with tracking background screens of candidates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Currently going to school for Human Resources or a recent Human Resources graduate is ideal
- Will consider someone with some entry level HR experience
- May also consider someone who has 6+ months of administrative assistant experience who has an interest in HR
- Must want to grow with the company
- Human Resources schooling is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Familiarity with MS Teams is a plus
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software
- Ceridian Dayforce software knowledge is a plus
- Very customer service and employee oriented to represent the HR team well
- Ability to take initiative and be motivated to do a great job
- Must be able to stay focused and multitask while things are constantly changing
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Must be flexible to do whatever is needed
- Positive and laid back attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Birthday off
- Sick days
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm, will consider a student that can work full-time in the summer but needs part-time around school
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Recruiting Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138789
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.