Are you a Recruiting Coordinator who has a passion for working with people? Are you a Recruiting Coordinator who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with managers to understand recruiting needs.
- Assist in identifying the most effective way to source candidates for open positions
- Use a variety of recruiting and advertising resources to draw applicants, including internet job boards, social media, print and radio outlets, etc.
- Track applicant data
- Educate and assist managers in conducting fair, effective applicant screening and interviews
- Understand job requirements and expectations
- Create and revise job descriptions
- Attend community and industry job fairs
- Assist with job requisitions and background check verifications
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human Resources experience or schooling a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Microsoft Teams experience a plus
- Tech savvy to learn new software
- Ceridian Dayforce software knowledge a plus
- Outgoing, friendly and positive
- Customer service and employee orientated
- Take initiative and highly motivated
- Multitask and adapt well to things constantly changing
- Detailed and accurate
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vison insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Vacation and holiday
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Recruiting Coordinator position: $18.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141170
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.