Are you a Recruiting Coordinator who has a passion for working with people? Are you a Recruiting Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a stable family-owned company?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with managers to understand recruiting needs.
- Assist in identifying the most effective way to source candidates for open positions
- Use a variety of recruiting and advertising resources to draw applicants, including internet job boards, social media, print and radio outlets, etc.
- Track applicant data
- Educate and assist managers in conducting fair, effective applicant screening and interviews
- Understand job requirements and expectations
- Create and revise job descriptions
- Attend community and industry job fairs
- Assist with job requisitions and background check verifications
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Interest in recruiting
- Bilingual in English & Spanish a plus
- Any human resources experience or schooling a plus
- Sales experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Microsoft Teams experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy to learn new software
- Ceridian Dayforce experience a plus
- Outgoing, customer service and employee orientated
- Multitask well and adapt well to things constantly changing
- Driven go-getter with a sales approach
- Detail oriented
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vison insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Recruiting Coordinator position: $18.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141678
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.