Are you a Recruiting Coordinator who has a passion for Human Resources? Are you a Recruiting Coordinator who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with managers to understand recruiting needs.
- Assist in identifying the most effective way to source candidates for open positions
- Locate and utilize a variety of recruiting and advertising resources to draw applicants, including internet job boards, social media, print and radio outlets, etc.
- Track applicant data
- Educate and assist managers in conducting fair, effective applicant screening and interviews
- Ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood to assist with effective sourcing of candidates
- Create and revise job descriptions
- Ensure all recruiting and hiring activities are performed within company guidelines
- Attend community and industry job fairs
- Assist with job requisitions and background check verifications
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recent Human Resources graduate or currently going to school for Human Resources
- Would consider someone with some entry level Human Resources experience
- May also consider 6+ months of Administrative Assistant experience who has an interest in Human Resources
- Human Resources schooling a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Microsoft Teams experience a plus
- Tech savvy to learn new software
- Ceridian Dayforce software knowledge a plus
- Outgoing, friendly and positive
- Customer service and employee orientated
- Able to take initiative and highly motivated
- Ability to multitask and adapt well to things constantly changing
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vison insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Vacation and holiday
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Recruiting Coordinator position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140823
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.