Are you a Recruiting / Human Resources Assistant who has experience working with an Applicant Tracking System? Are you a Recruiting / Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a well-known growing company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is a known leader in their industry. They are proud to offer their employees the flexibility to pursue their talents and goals in a supportive work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiting / Human Resources Assistant, you will be scheduling interviews over the phone, onsite and virtual.
- Sourcing on LinkedIn and reaching out to schools
- Enter data into their Applicant Tracking System
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recruiting experience is preferred but will consider any human resources experience, (2+ years is ideal)
- Must have have experience with an Applicant Tracking System and scheduling a higher volume of interviews
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Energetic and fast-paced
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly and positive work culture
- Great training and onboarding program
- Growth opportunities
- World-wide and well known company
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours or part-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Recruiting / Human Resources Assistant position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139041
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.