Are you a Regional Sales Manager who has excellent people and relationship building skills? Are you a Regional Sales Manager who is looking for a career with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a family-owned business that has been providing a wide range of top quality products at competitive prices for over 45 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for working with internal and external customers to generate new sales and business for their company’s products, programs and services offered.
- Generate new sales
- Manage existing business to gain more sales
- Work with customer orders from start to finish on orders generated after taking the sale
- Take customer orders and find out what they need
- Work with internal staff to determine the design, labels and what products need through production
- Make customer onsite visits to build rapport with customers
- Attend trade shows
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3+ years of retail, merchandising or retail buying experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 2-3+ years of sales or account management experience with food industry or a high volume consumer packaged goods company
- Would also consider someone with commercial bank sales experience where you have worked in a leadership role with direct relationships to current customers and potential future customers
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Personable and positive customer service skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to take ownership of the role with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Career-driven, team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to take ownership of this role
- Great team and management
- Ability to make an impact on making the company successful
- Company with little turnover
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Discounted vision
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40-45 hours per week between the hours 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Regional Sales Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138202
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.