Are you a Registration / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a busy, fast-paced clinic? Are you a Registration / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client is an independent medical clinic that has been providing personalized services for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Registration / Office Assistant, you will be prepping charts and paperwork for patients coming in for appointments.
- Take patient demographics and update them in the system
- Call patients as needed to get updated information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Any medical office or healthcare experience/knowledge is a huge plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional demeanor, friendly and outgoing,
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to ask questions when you have them
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Ability to pick up on new things quickly in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known company
- Position that offers variety in your day
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Registration / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140604
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.