Are you a Registration / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP? Are you a Registration / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client is an independent medical clinic that has been providing personalized services for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Registration / Office Assistant, you will be prepping charts and paperwork for patients coming in for appointments.
- Take patient demographics and update them in the system
- Call patients as needed to get updated information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Any medical office or healthcare experience/knowledge is a huge plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional demeanor, friendly and outgoing,
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to ask questions when you have them
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Ability to pick up on new things quickly in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known company
- Family feel environment
- Position that offers variety in your day
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Registration / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay and Marinette, WI (need one person for both locations)
Job ID: 140738
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.