Are you a Remote – Accounting Lease Analyst who lives within 2 hours of Appleton, WI? Are you a Remote – Accounting Lease Analyst who has strong multi-tasking skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Lease Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support and metrics for monitoring and administering corporate real estate lease contracts.
- Handle accounting transactions associated with the leases
- Lease account reviews/reconciliations
- Invoice auditing
- Payment processing
- Landlord/tenant communications
- Data management
- Provide support to internal teams including real estate and brand accounting teams
- Serve as the support for landlords and agents regarding contract compliance
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of accounting/finance experience
- May consider Bachelor’s degree in accounting finance, real estate or related field within the last 2 years
- Real estate or contract administration experience is a plus
- Excel skills
- Computer savvy, able to toggle between multiple screens on the computer
- SAP software or lease management databases/systems experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Able to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must live within 2 hours of Appleton, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Accounting Lease Analyst position: $24.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE AND EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE OR CAN BE PERMANENTLY REMOTE MUST LIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS OF APPLETON, WISCONSIN
Job ID: 139533
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.