Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong proofreading and writing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who lives within driving distance of Appleton, WI?
Our client is a local college with a strong mission and cohesive culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the point of contact for all inquiries via phone, e-mail or web.
- Process registrations for training programs
- Create/proofread course manuals and program materials
- Update and maintain program
- Assist in data collection for reports
- Prepare evaluation summaries from training events
- Create questionnaires
- Process post training requirements for programs
- Assist with making lodging arrangements
- Assist with preparing curriculum training materials
- Review captions for virtual trainings/webinars
- Coordinate shipments and maintain account software for delivery of materials and maintain records of incoming/outgoing shipments
- Order supplies and publications as needed for daily operations and onsite events
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant experience
- Any experience with coordinating and preparing for training events is a plus
- Associate degree in Administrative Assistant is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics and/or CRM is a plus
- Any experience with Access and/or Blackboard is preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Strong proofreading and writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with a strong mission and cohesive culture
- Company that values creativity
- Continuous improvement in programs and services
- Professional development in a team-based culture
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday training hours will be 8:00am – 4:30pm will consider 7:30am – 4:00pm after training if needed
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.54 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140485
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.