Are you a Remote – Administrative Assistant who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote – Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will monitor group inboxes.
- Monitor for departments by answering basic questions
- Forward specific questions to the appropriate person
- Strictly using email, no phone work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Administrative assistant experience
- May consider a recent graduate with good Excel skills and no experience
- Business degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- PowerPoint and SharePoint experience preferred
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – remote position but must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 139764
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.