Are you a Billing Specialist who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Billing Specialist who is looking to work with a company that is growing rapidly and offers great benefits?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Specialist, you will identify patient benefits by working with Patient Providers to process claims.
- Review medical records
- Answer patient billing questions
- Receive payments and balance payment records
- Process medical records
- Make collection calls
- Assist patients by setting up payment plans to resolve past due balances
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of medical insurance or medical billing experience
- May consider recent graduate with a medical billing degree
- CPT or ICD experience coding is a plus
- Medicaid or Medicare experience is a plus
- Collections or accounting experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Chance for advancement and promotion
- Continuing education
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement and profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Pay for the Billing Specialist position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Job ID: 140732
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.