Are you a Remote – Customer Inventory Analyst who resides in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote – Customer Inventory Analyst who is looking for an opportunity with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Inventory Analyst, you will manage reports and data for inventory levels.
- Order replenishment
- Resolve issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Forecasting, inventory management or order replenishment process experience
- Customer service experience
- Associate degree, preferably in the technical field (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Power BI and Power Query experience
- Leadership, analytical and time management skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Inventory Analyst position: Based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Remote position. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 141181
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.