Are you a Remote – Customer Service / Community Manager who is a Wisconsin resident? Are you a Remote – Customer Service / Community Manager who has a Bachelor’s degree?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Community Manager, you will work on various social media platforms, engage customers and monitor social media accounts for the company.
- Be proactive to issues as well as create social media posts
- Responsible to communicate with multimedia communication channels when necessary
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service
- Social media experience
- Experience monitoring platforms and responding to comments is ideal
- Content creative copywriting and editing experience
- Bilingual in English/French or English/Spanish is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required (Marketing or English degree is a plus)
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience is preferred
- Problem solving skills
- Work well independently and be self-driven
- Detailed with strong multitasking skills
- Communication skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am-10:00pm. Pick your schedule.
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service / Community Manager position: Based on experience.
Location: Neenah, WI. This is a remote position. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 141081
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.