Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Customer Service Representative opportunity who lives within driving distance of Columbus, WI? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong spelling and grammar skills?
Our client is a store in the Columbus, WI area that has been serving its customer’s since 2004.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers by phone, email and chat.
- Take orders, provide customers with tracking information and answer questions
- Complete data entry functions for orders and document customer calls
- Assist with any other duties assigned
- Down the road could help in the Returns department and take on additional duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within driving distance of Columbus, WI
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Computer/techy savvy to be able to pick up on new programs quickly
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Comfortable working with Gmail
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Ability to diffuse situations and work with sometimes disgruntled customers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Quarterly bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Columbus, WI – training will be onsite but then position is remote must live within driving distance of Columbus, WI
Job ID: 140777
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.