Are you a Wisconsin Resident who is looking for a remote Customer Service Representative opportunity? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has call center experience?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer inbound phone calls, emails and voicemails.
- Troubleshoot customer requests and questions
- Process orders, non-complaint returns, credits and rebills
- Provide support to Territory Account Managers with sample orders, quotes, pricing and other
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer-focused/customer service experience within a call center environment
- Product manufacturing industry preferred
- Account Manager support experience preferred
- MSWD, Excel and typing skills
- Computer and tech savvy
- Quick learner and sense of urgency
- Flexible, adaptable and time management skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty and teamwork
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI. Remote or onsite position. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 141207
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.