Are you a Wisconsin Resident who is looking for a remote Customer Service Representative opportunity? Are you a Remote Customer Service Representative who has over the phone customer service experience?
Our client is a growing medical establishment that provides in home diagnostic services and is passionate about providing the best treatment for their patients while making a difference in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working in the Intake department for the company to answer calls & obtain client information as well as answer incoming calls and pre-qualify callers by asking questions.
- Once qualified then activate them in the system and assign them to speak with the right person
- Make outbound calls to respond to voicemails
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience over the phone
- High call volume experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Outlook skills
- Salesforce software experience a plus
- Quick learner and not afraid to ask questions
- Active listener
- Handled repetitive work well
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work for
- Growing company with great longevity
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Position is remote. Must live in Wisconsin.
Job ID: 141669
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.