Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who lives within 1 hour of Madison, WI? Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people over the phone?
Our client helps consumers make easier and more informed health decisions. They are looking for employees who want to join a team that values collaboration, innovation, and are passionate about their work.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will take incoming calls as well as gather patient demographics, update customer information and schedule/classes appointments.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish & English
- Customer service experience preferred
- Will consider a recent graduate with no experience
- Good phone presence
- Computer savvy
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typing skills
- MS Outlook experience a plus
- Professional &mature
- Work well in a high volume & fast-paced environment
- Quick thinker & easygoing
- Team player and reliable
- Live within an hour of Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Tuition assistance
- Paid volunteer day
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Saturday-Wednesday 6:00am2:30pm or 9:30am-6:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $19.25/hr.
Location: Madison, WI. Position is remote, but training will be onsite for ten days. Must live within 1 hour of Madison, WI.
Job ID: 141725
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.