Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Customer Service Representative opportunity? Are you a Remote Customer Service Representative who enjoys detailed work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in providing background check, drug testing and occupational healthcare solutions for companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for reaching out to the clinics and labs to obtain results for drug screens in progress.
- Call clinics and labs to obtain documents for case completion
- Request status results from clinics and laboratories
- Create orders for new testing needed
- Work in a que to resolve issues and complete cases
- Handle and resolve any issues as they arise in order to get results
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience & comfortable helping people over the phone
- Call center or medical experience a plus
- Computer savvy and able to work with multiple screens or systems at once
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Excel skills
- Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
- Focused with good time-management skills
- Work well independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong prioritizing skills and goals driven
- Detailed and accurate
- Remote work experience a plus
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wonderful team
- Great nationally known company to work for
- Growing company
- Health insurance pending the length of the position
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Wisconsin. Position is Remote. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 142382
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.