Are you a Remote / Customer Service Representative who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote / Customer Service Representative who has outstanding people and customer service skills?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide support by interpreting benefits, claims, authorizations and taking care of other healthcare questions.
- Assist members via phone and e-mail
- Support members through their healthcare questions
- Help members navigate their healthcare needs by explaining their benefits, solving claim concerns, finding a doctor in their area, or being their healthcare provider support
- Strive for first call resolution, working to resolve member issues at the point of contact
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service experience within an office/business setting along with a healthcare/medical background where you have had to answer phones is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with medical experience/knowledge
- Experience working in a call center is highly preferred
- Any experience working with group health insurance is a plus
- Associate degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any software program knowledge is a huge plus
- Patient, calm and excellent customer service skills
- Must be comfortable stepping into a fast-paced call center position working with dual monitors
- Ability to professionally manage and maintain control of all customer calls
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong and effective verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information at all times
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm for training and then the normal schedule is 8:30am – 5:00pm or 9:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI – Option to work remote until the department returns to the office or can work remote permanently – Must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 139468
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.