Are you a Remote – Data Entry / Project Assistant who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote – Data Entry / Project Assistant who has strong and very accurate data entry skills?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Project Assistant, you will be looking at customer’s physical addresses and matching it to universal customer identifiers in their system.
- Review historical address level data and use Google maps to determine the need for customers
- Ensure all sales to the same physical address are captured and available within one single customer ID
- Capture customer data and project timeline updates via Excel
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Analytical, heavy data entry, technical or administrative type background
- Someone who has worked in the product manufacturing industry is highly preferred
- Someone that has worked with large sets of data in the past is preferred
- Computer and tech savvy
- Strong and very accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be extremely detail orientated and consistently producing high quality results
- Must demonstrate teamwork and flexibility/adaptability
- Must think systemically and ensure constancy of purpose
- Excellent verbal communication, organization and team-interaction skills
- Someone who is looking for someone who is a go-getter and is not afraid to jump in
- Honest, respectful and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty, and teamwork
- Gain experience
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 35-40 hours per week Monday – Friday between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Data Entry / Project Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – this position is remote must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140204
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.