Are you a Remote – Data Entry / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate typing/ data entry skills? Are you a Remote – Data Entry / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in a team environment?
Our client specializes in financial services. They are committed to guiding their members and teaching them wise financial habits. They are also committed to making a positive impact in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Office Assistant, you will enter/transfer information from the manual applicant insurance product applications and enter it into the computer.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated, focused and a go-getter
- Positive and goals driven
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail in order to do perform quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and work well independently
- Team player, career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well established and permanent “fixture of Appleton”
- Phenomenal team culture that truly takes care of their employees
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long- Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry / Office Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – this position is remote
Job ID: 139710
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.