Are you a Remote – Data Management / Administrative Associate who has strong Excel and overall computer skills? Are you a Remote – Data Management / Administrative Associate who enjoys working independently?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Management / Administrative Associate, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and Production Planning functions.
- Manage existing data while ensuring accurate and timely loading of Bills of Material and parts data into the system
- Set up bill of materials into the company software
- Assist with process changes
- Review engineering change orders for accuracy
- Set up and serve as the main contact for floor stock items in the system
- Identify and categorize floor stock parts in the system
- Set up and maintain manufactures/suppliers, process part costs and calculate lead times
- Generate request for quotes
- Create job order details from parts and job scheduling
- Print and deliver the job folder to the work station
- Process “Quick Jobs”, floor stock maintenance and monthly metrics
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong office/administrative skills (ideally 1+ years)
- Experience working in a manufacturing industry
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
- Experience working with data management is a huge plus
- Experience with engineering drawings is a plus
- Associate degree in a related field is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must have experience working with an MRP or ERP system such as Epicor or SAP
- Experience with VBScript or SQL Software is a plus
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Must be an analytical thinker and have strong problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Company that treats their employees like family
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Management / Administrative Associate position: $15.37 / hr. – $18.44 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position can be onsite or remote but will need to train onsite must live within 2 hours of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139877
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.