Are you a Remote Direct Hire – Pension Administrator who has a degree in a Business related field? Are you a Remote Direct Hire – Pension Administrator who has an excellent eye for detail?
Our client provides “best in class” service to its clients, both large and small.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Pension Administrator, you will provide customer support and consultation to clients by ensuring their plan retains tax qualified status by meeting all applicable IRS reporting and testing requirements.
- Reconcile/review financial activity in the trust and reconcile trust contributions
- Prepare all governmental filings
- Calculate annual employer contributions
- Review financial activity in the trust and reconcile trust contributions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in this exact type of position
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries membership is preferred
- QKA credential is preferred
- Bachelor degree in a Business related field is highly preferred
- Must have an Associate degree if no bachelor degree
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be an independent worker in addition to a team player
- Must be organized and have strong problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Family owned company with a fun, hardworking and close knit team
- Valued team member
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Pension Administrator position: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI – Position can be 100% remote or onsite must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 139537
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.