Are you a Remote – Financial Analyst who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote – Financial Analyst who has strong Excel and Access skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Analyst, you will provide analytics support to the recovered fiber category for procurement.
- Perform market research and keep knowledge base current with industry trends
- Work with Buyer to develop savings hypotheses and develop analysis around hypotheses
- Develop and maintain forecast model
- Develop and maintain data bases on current and future internal usage and prices/costs for all items within the category
- Work with financials of the projects and provide feedback/recommendations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- 1+ years of analytic experience
- Hypothesis building, advanced modeling and regression analysis experience is preferred
- Project management and change management is preferred
- Experience developing a new forecast methodology is a big plus
- Manufacturing environment experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- MBA is highly preferred
- Excel and Access skills
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Ability to drive insight from data analysis
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be a fast learner and ready to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment
- Must enjoy process improvement
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to make sense of imperfect and complex data
- Strong and professional verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Financial Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI – position is remote but must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 139803
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.