Are you a Remote – Financial Analyst who lives within 2 hours of Appleton, WI? Are you a Remote – Financial Analyst who has strong Excel skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Analyst, you will be working in the accounting department for a specific brand.
- Book journal entries
- Complete account reconciliations
- Conduct variance analysis against forecast at month end
- Various projects as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years accounting experience including experience working with account reconciliation and journal entries
- Bachelor’s degree in business with major in accounting or finance preferred
- Excel skills
- Computer savvy – able to toggle between multiple screens on the computer
- JD Edwards or Island Pacific software knowledge is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Strong drive for efficiency
- Able work in a fast paced environment
- Able to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must live within 2 hours of Appleton, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Financial Analyst position: $21.00 hr. – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION CAN START OUT REMOTE AND EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE OR CAN BE PERMANENTLY REMOTE, MUST LIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS OF APPLETON, WISCONSIN
Job ID: 139541
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.