Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Human Resources / Benefits Coordinator opportunity? Are you a Human Resources / Benefits Coordinator who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a growing medical establishment that provides in home diagnostic services and is passionate about providing the best treatment for their patients while making a difference in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Benefits Coordinator, you will be responsible for administering all leave of absence programs, workmen’s compensation support and other state specific programs.
- Coordinate all day to day functions of FMLA, short and long term disability, COVID and personal leave processes
- Provide administrative support for health and welfare and 401(k) plans
- Monitor benefits inbox and respond to employees regarding benefits along with solving any issues
- Assist with the wellness activities to keep employees engaged
- Coordinate and complete benefits audits
- Maintain employee benefit files
- Provide benefit verification service for court orders and other requests
- Provide payroll updated benefits leave files and validate deductions are set up correctly
- Service as a liaison for the employer and employees for any leaves that arise
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in Wisconsin
- Human resources experience is highly preferred
- Will consider a recent Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (within the last 2 years)
- Benefits experience/knowledge is a plus
- Any experience working with employee leaves, workman’s compensation and/or employee accommodations is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Experience working with MS Teams and/or PowerPoint is a plus
- Experience using an applicant tracking system is a plus
- Ability to jump in, learn the role and hit the ground running
- Easygoing attitude and flexible to change
- Comfortable with virtual training
- Ability to work in a smaller department with others remotely
- Self-motivated and be able to motivate others
- Positive and personable
- Detailed and accurate
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work
- Growing company with great longevity
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources / Benefits Coordinator position: $17.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI – position is fully remote – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140829
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.