Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote/hybrid Accounts Payable / Accounting Associate opportunity? Are you an Accounts Payable / Accounting Associate who has strong Excel skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Accounting Associate, you will be working with the Accounts Payable team to ensure processing of all accounts payable invoices.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in Wisconsin
- Accounts payable experience (3+ years) preferably from within a large corporation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a major in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excels skills
- SAP experience is highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40-50 hours per week 7:00am – 5:00pm (flexible)
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Accounting Associate position: $30.00 – $40.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position can be remote or hybrid – live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140626
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.