Are you a Remote / Hybrid Accounts Payable Associate who lives within driving distance of Neenah, WI? Are you a Remote / Hybrid Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment that offers great benefits?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will audit, enter and correct invoices.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of accounts payable experience preferred
- Recent Accounting degree with strong data numeric entry skills a plus
- Strong numbers, math background and/or banking backgrounds a plus
- Large company experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- Comfortable working in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Lunch is paid if it is under 30 minutes
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Prescription drug plan
- Flex spending
- Pension plan
- Holiday and vacation pay
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Fitness/wellness program
Hours: Full-time hours between 6:00am-5:00pm. Pick your schedule!
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate: $20.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI. Hybrid and/or remote option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI.
Job ID: 141252
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.