Are you a Remote / Hybrid – Accounts Receivable Associate who has data entry and Excel skills? Are you a Remote / Hybrid – Accounts Receivable Associate who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, you will apply cash payments.
- Apply cash to purchase orders and invoices
- No collection work or phone work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable or accounting ideal but may consider strong data entry experience
- Associate degree in Accounting is highly preferred but will consider equivalent experience
- Excel and data entry skills
- SAP and Adobe experience is a plus
- Strong accuracy
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with a great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Lunch is paid if it is under 30 minutes
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Prescription drug plan
- Flex spending
- Pension plan
- Holiday and vacation pay
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Fitness/wellness program
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Associate: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – hybrid and/or remote option available after training – must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140835
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.