Are you a Remote-Hybrid Project / Office Assistant who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote-Hybrid Project / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is an award-winning company with a reputation for integrity and concierge-level service. They seek to hire creative individuals capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project / Office Assistant, you will be assisting with a project entering data and working with reports.
- Update and enter information
- Process cash applications
- Assist the team with any projects that come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry, analytical, accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing type and office/support type background
- Business to business experience is preferred
- Anyone that has worked with accounts payable, billing/invoicing or any other accounting functions is highly preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new programs quickly
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Someone that has worked in Google Suite; Gmail, Google Drive, Sheets, etc. is highly preferred
- Self-driven, self-sufficient and proactive
- Must be efficient and detail oriented
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn new things
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent opportunity to learn a new industry
- Wonderful team
- Lots of growth within the company
- Company is in a fun-eventful downtown area
- Free parking
- Free fitness facility to use
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Project / Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – Remote or Hybrid schedule available you will have to be onsite for training and team events – Must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 139466
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.