Are you a Remote – Inventory Control Specialist who lives within 2 hours of Appleton, WI? Are you a Remote – Inventory Control Specialist who has strong Excel skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Specialist, you will reconcile open in-transits for stores.
- Enter weekly counts and adjustments into software system to match the system to their count
- Data entry and reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience
- Excel knowledge
- Any accounting, finance or supply chain experience is a plus
- Someone who has worked with reports in the past is preferred
- Extremely computer savvy with the ability to toggle between multiple screens
- Ability to navigate through computer systems well and be experience in using the internet
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be detail oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Ability to work under pressure and work with deadlines
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must live within 2 hours of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
Hours: 15 hours per week between the hours 7:00am– 4:00pm
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based one experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position will start out remote and eventually return to the office or can be permanently remote must live within 2 hours of Appleton, Wisconsin
Job ID: 139660
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.