Are you a Remote – Logistics Coordinator who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote – Logistics Coordinator who has strong Excel skills?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will send out quote requests for international shipments to company approved freight forwarders.
- Track quotes and forwarder’s responses
- Evaluate pricing options and service and communicate options to stakeholders
- File imported documents from foreign suppliers, customs brokers or export documentation
- Prepare and file of electronic export information via CBP’s Ace system
- Any other trade compliance or logistics related tasks as they arise
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Experience with logistics (preferably international), supply chain, transportation, manufacturing customer service, etc.
- Experience with domestic rates and negotiation is a huge plus
- International experience is preferred and a huge plus
- Excel skills
- e-mailing and electronic filing
- Strong sense of urgency, deadline driven and ability to multi-task
- Strong ability to work independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
Hours: 20 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Logistics Coordinator position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position is remote, must live in Wisconsin
JOB ID: 140494
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.