Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Medical Coder opportunity? Are you a Medical Coder who has worked in a clinical setting?
Our client is a medical clinic that provides quality care to people of all ages.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Coder, you will code diagnoses and procedures.
- Review CPT and ICD-10 codes
- Communicate updates to physicians, patients and staff
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of ICD-10 and CPT coding experience, preferably in a clinical setting
- AAPC certified
- Computer savvy to learn company software
- Communication skills to work with all levels of people
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Work well under pressure and deadline driven
- Live within ½ hour of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Pleasant work atmosphere
- Good work philosophy
- Benefits available for 30+ hours/week
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short term, long term and basic life insurance
- Profit sharing
- PTO (vacation, sick pay, holiday pay)
- Pet insurance
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Coder position: $28.00-$32.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Remote position but must be available for onsite meetings. Must live within ½ hour of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141135
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.