Are you a Remote – Medical Transcriptionist who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote – Medical Transcriptionist who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is dedicated to advancement and recognized as one of the best in their specialty. They strive to provide the highest quality care for each patient.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Transcriptionist, you will receive Physician’s and other healthcare provider’s dictation of patient’s visits and/or procedures.
- Listen to dictation and transcribe physician’s notes into a typewritten documents
- Maintain HIPAA privacy requirements
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Medical transcriptionist experience is preferred
- Would consider someone who is certified, has had some school or someone with years of experience
- Certified Medical Transcriptionist is highly preferred
- Epic experience is highly preferred
- MSWD skills
- Extremely fast-paced, prompt and hard-working
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and follow HIPAA laws
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Must be good at trouble shooting to recognize any missing information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a leader in their industry
- Team environment
- Beautiful facilities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:00am –5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Transcriptionist position: $16.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position is remote must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140313
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.