Are you a Wisconsin Resident who is looking for a remote part-time Office Assistant opportunity? Are you an Office Assistant has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will create and maintain document trackers in Excel, create accounts for retailers and vendor partners.
- Email contact with vendors to request brand assets or product updates
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in Wisconsin
- Office or administrative assistant experience
- Insurance experience is preferred
- Any jewelry industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on quickly to new programs
- MSWD, Excel and MS Oultook skills
- Any experience with PowerPoint is a plus
- Positive attitude, self-starter and quick learner
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
Hours: 15 – 20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – this position is remote must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140658
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.