Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Payment Processor position? Are you a Payment Processor who is looking for an opportunity in a well-respected organization?
Our client specializes in financial services. They are committed to guiding their members and teaching them wise financial habits. They are also committed to making a positive impact in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payment Processor, you will work closely with internal and external customer to process payments within various systems.
- Analyze premium and loan payments to determine next steps for remittance
- Contact members, financial representatives, vendors, etc. to assist in resolving requests
- Document correspondence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative, banking, customer service, quality control experience
- Payment processing experience is ideal
- Insurance or securities experience is helpful
- Experience working with multiple computer systems preferred
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- Problem solving skills
- Work independently and on a team
- Attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well established and permanent “fixture of Appleton”
- Phenomenal team culture that truly takes care of their employees
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday 7:30am-5:00pm, Tuesday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Payment Processor position: $19.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI. Remote option available. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 141039
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.