Are you a Wisconsin Resident who is looking for a remote Project Administrative Coordinator opportunity? Are you a Project Administrative Coordinator who has experience in the medical / dental field?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Administrative Coordinator, you will prepare estimates, process sales quotes & orders as well as coordinate sales orders and field sales inquiries.
- Act as liaison between sales/distributor and supporting internal departments
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding products and product applications
- Track logistics of product shipments from the manufacturer to the customer
- Monthly reporting of activities and project schedules
- Resolve issues with purchase orders
- Outbound calls to existing customers to coordinate shipments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer-focused / project coordinator experience
- Medical / dental products or product manufacturing industry is preferred
- Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Ability to work with a variety of customers
- Motivated, goal-oriented and a self-starter
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility, adaptability and time management skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty, and teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 25 hours per week. Monday-Friday 8:00am-1:00pm or Monday-Thursday 8:00am-2:30pm. You pick!
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Project Administrative Coordinator position: $22.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Remote position. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 141139
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.