Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Receptionist opportunity? Are you a Receptionist who has enjoys working with people over the phone?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer calls for all company locations.
- Determine who to transfer calls to
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Phone or receptionist experience is a plus
- Ability to catch on quickly to their insurance database, phone system and signature system
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional and independent
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work/life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Benefits offered at 20+ hours
Hours: 12:30pm – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI this position is remote, but training will be onsite for a week, must live within driving distance of Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140924
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.