Are you a Remote Senior Accounting Specialist who lives within 2 hours of Appleton, WI? Are you a Remote Senior Accounting Specialist who has strong financial skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for the financial side of accounting functions.
- Month end close activities including booking journal entries
- Variance analysis and submitting financial reports to corporate
- Month end close perform account reconciliations
- Other tasks and projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5+ years accounting / finance experience
- comfortable with the financial side of accounting such as revenue, business program and expense accruals, account reconciliations, variance analysis and financial reporting
- Excel skills
- Computer savvy and able to toggle between multiple screens on the computer
- SAP software knowledge is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to multi-task well
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Must live within 2 hours of Appleton, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Senior Accounting Specialist position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Madison, WI – THIS POSITION CAN START OUT REMOTE AND EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE OR CAN BE PERMANENTLY REMOTE, MUST LIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS OF APPLETON, WISCONSIN
Job ID: 139526
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.