Are you a Customer Service Representative who lives within 2 hours of Neenah, Wisconsin? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys assisting customers over the phone?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will utilize remote and virtual technology to solve customer issues and troubleshoot hardware for internal and external clients.
- Provide client support for assigned products/services via phone and e-mails
- Educate, troubleshoot and provide interpretations of regulatory requirements
- Work with escalation procedures when there is a technical issue, by collecting data and setting follow up expectations with the customer
- Track all client interactions including contracts, suggestions and resolution to issues in tracking software
- Value best in class service to every customer
- Maintain confidentiality of client information under the FCRA, HIPAA and other regulatory entities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a high-volume and service environment
- Experience supporting mobile applications or cloud-based applications is a plus
- A recent graduate with a degree in Business or a relate degree is highly preferred
- Strong computer skills with the ability to switch between computer screens easily
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Ability to navigate on the internet with the ability to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Must be okay working in a department that has metrics for number of calls and resolution time
- Must be quality minded and detailed oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to engage the customer and ask good questions
- Ability to convey enthusiasm and empathy on the phone with the ability to deescalate situations at times
- Strong and professional communication skills in a variety of channels such as phone, e-mail and chat rooms
- Must live within 2 hours of Neenah, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 9:30am – 6:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI – Remote position must live within 2 hours of Neenah, Wisconsin
Job ID: 139404
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.