Are you a Research and Development Technician who wants to work for a well-known company? Are you a Research and Development Technician with computer skills?
Our client is a processor of frozen food products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Research and Development Technician, you will pull product formulations and information from data systems.
- Weigh ingredients, mix them together, form and coat with batter/breader
- Support pilot line runs such as weighing up ingredients, moving sheet trays of product into/out of freezer and taking product information
- Cleaning up after working in the lab to include rinsing dishes, running dishwasher, wiping down countertops)
- Perform cook studies on product
- Reach out to suppliers to request for ingredients to support benchtop work
- Pack up and ship samples
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Food manufacturing experience is ideal
- Restaurant or food prep experience is plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Able to work independently
- Flexible to additional duties
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity
- Well known company
- Health insurance
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm. Pick your schedule.
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Research and Development Technician position: $15.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140974
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.