Are you a Research Specialist / Office Assistant who is looking to work for a well-established employer? Are you a Research Specialist / Office Assistant who has insurance knowledge?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Research Specialist / Office Assistant, you will validate information from websites.
- Managing data
- Web research on industry
- Calls to gather industry research
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry and / or market research experience
- Insurance industry experience / knowledge a plus
- Excel, Outlook and Internet skills
- Take direction and motivated
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful work environment
- Walking paths
- Fitness center
- Onsite Starbucks
- Health insurance
Hours: 20-40 hours per week 8:00am-4:30pm. Pick your schedule!
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Research Specialist / Office Assistant position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 141165
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.