Are you a Residential Service Manager who has troubleshooting skills? Are you a Residential Service Manager who has experience in the trades industry?
Established in 1947, our client specializes in overhead door installation and service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Residential Service Manager, you will assist customers calling in with questions regarding their garage doors, troubleshoot and schedule dispatch installers via radios.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service
- Technical / computer aptitude
- Garage door experience a plus
- Trades experience such as construction, plumbing or HVAC a plus
- Friendly, patient, willingness to help
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Multiple generation, family owned company
- Flexible and comfortable work environment
- Nice team of people
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Residential Service Manager position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 141161
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.