Are you a Retail Care Specialist who enjoys a variety of tasks? Are you a Retail Care Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a flexible and family oriented environment?
Our client is an organization that has been around since 1912.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Retail Care Specialist, you will handle daily operations of the retail shop.
- Assist with customer care phone calls and walk-ins
- Daily cash receipts
- Use point of sale system in performing retail functions/tasks
- Assist and implement promotional materials in shops/portable shops
- Stock shelves
- Support council functions through promotion of council sponsored activity
- Create and maintain a crisp visual presentation
- Ensure the sales floor and backroom are organized, clean and neat
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash handling
- Retail experience preferred
- POS (point of sale) system experience preferred
- Accurate, organized, and detail-oriented, with ability to work under pressure
- Able to bend, lift and reach overhead
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion when handling potentially confidential or sensitive matters
- Excellent time management skills; ability to take initiative to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
WHAT YOU GET:
- Atmosphere is very comforting, clean and friendly
- Flexible and family oriented
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Retail Care Specialist position: $15.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay,WI
Job ID: 141043
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.